Sunday, June 17, 2012

Enemy (Part 25)

Sorry for the late post!


On another note, I'm seriously considering editing the first few parts of this story as I don't really find them appealing.:/
Is it a go or a no? 


Anyway, enjoy!
***




The low humming of my old computer stirred my up inside even further; I already was sort of lost as to what his answer might be. A shock of excitement buzzed through me as my already noisy computer beeped -Majid's newest email.


I wanted to opened it, but I also didn't want to; I was juxtaposed between knowing and not-knowing, the former being the inevitable, as knew I would not sleep without knowing the answer. I was stuck between those two options, inclining more towards knowing, but I was already chickening out.


Yet who was he for me to be feeling all compulsive about? Why was I caring what he was thinking? Why did I even bother wasting my time over a man who did not respect me for who I am, let alone someone he constantly hurt?
I clicked and just got it over with; my choice was settled.


Hmm, I do believe we would be pretty good friends if I did know earlier, don't you think? Aside from the insults of course, I think you're a bearable person. Anyway you know me, from my past messages, I don't exactly have friends. :o)


Still didn't answer the question, damn was he smart.


How much time do we have left? 
I'd disagree, you don't seem bearable to be honest... 
Will you really be staying there for two years? 


We nearly had twenty-five minutes, according to what I calculated. I tapped my feet with the rhythm of the humming computer. I did feel bad about what I was doing to Badriya; if it truly was her she'd stop at the second email, or third if she was feeling "bold", and curse Majid for being oh-so-disrespectful and ill-mannered with her. That was Badriya. 


The computer beeped in indication, and I opened up the email. I had almost no time to think about what was to happen, or what my stupid feelings were. 


Ha! So I'm unbearable and yet you spend hours with me, interested in who I am? You're not fooling anyone here, kid. ;)
Yep, papers already done, sent and received. Why? Are you going to miss me, B? I'm doing your cousin a huge, huge favor.
Hmm you have one question left. Make it good though. ;)


Was I going to miss him? 
I was not really sure. 


I will never miss you, don't be so cocky here, M. ;)
Alright, one question...
What do you really think of May?
Don't ask about the reason of the question. Just answer.


I ran a couple of questions in my head, but no one seems to fit the puzzle more than that. It was a risky one, but it was my last, and I just had to do it. I started to bite on my lip and fidget in place. Why was I caring so much, why? Why was his opinion so important to me? 
Was it because I had to make those hate me like me? Was it because I felt that there was more than just so called "hate" he felt towards me?


I pressed my temple to sooth the start of my headache; too many questions were never good. 
The pain increased when the beep of my computer rang through my ears, then I realized; this was the last beep I'd be hearing for the night. His last email. 


Ouch, B, that hurt. I think you will; I'm always missed. ;)
I was going to ask you, but then I realized we had no time. I really hope you aren't May though, because I've ended my contact with her for good. So May if you're reading this, do yourself a favor and turn the computer off, because what you'll be reading will not be pleasant. Otherwise B, I'm sorry for accusing you. 


It's me, Majid, and  I won't turn the computer off. 
I had to read what was written further in the email, and I didn't feel good at all...


What I really think of May?
Hmm...where do I start? 
The things I previously said about your cousin was true, I do find her to be, like me according to you, B, unbearable. I simply can't tolerate her and I'm glad I have nothing to do with her anymore. 
However, yes you read that correctly, B, I do find her to be quite...fun to mess with I guess. Even through our putrid emails and messages, which you should ask her for by the way, I truly am going to miss having someone to mess around with. Hmm I'm going to miss her. There I typed that down, didn't I? Despite all our tension and hate, I will miss her. 


Well B, I guess this is the end. It was really enjoyable emailing you and getting to answer your funny questions. I do believe I might have my very first fan. ;) I'm kidding, I don't mean to be a jerk. 
It's too bad we only know each other for a day, B. I was looking forward to emailing you even further. I have to leave now, I gave this email more time than it deserved. 


Have a safe life. I'm actually glad I got to know you; hey I have a friend don't I? Ex-friends in a couple of minutes, anyway. Such a shame.
Goodbye. :)
Majid. 
PS. Reconsidering our agreement; catch up in two years?


He wanted to catch up with me? Or Badriya?
Did I actually make it on his list that easily?
I hit the reply button for my final email. 


I'll see you in two years, M. :)
Have fun, and good luck. Don't change a lot, alright? 
Dang, you can't answer that. ;)
Bye. 
B.


I was pinned to my chair by the forces of guilt. 
I tricked him into thinking it was me instead of Badriya. And now he actually wants to catch up with her. 


Two years may be a lot, but do I have time during those two years to tell him who I really am?
I got it out of him, he said he will miss me, but that didn't necessarily mean he cared about me or "felt" anything for me. Honestly? I was pretty glad he didn't. I just couldn't stand the thought of our past constantly being reminded whenever I saw him.


I was going to let time clean my mess, and possibly guide me to the safest and smartest answer, whether or not I was to tell him. I just hoped time would co-operate. 


Sincerely, 
M. 

18 comments:

  1. Amana, tkfen post soon :(
    -R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Majid mrra ynrfz yghr kl shy ya allah la tkoon may t7ebba mraa tghr sh59yeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling that they'll fall in love somehow :/ I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we'll see! Everyone seems to think that! :D Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I Loved the post may reminds me of me a little because i get tortured by my cousins they usually tape me only leave my nose and then leave me in the bathroom and threaten to spread rumors about me... other than that M&M ALWAYS.
    Ps:Im A Silent Reader And This Is My First Time I Comment so be expecting more



    -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi L! :D
      Oh my goodness! :/ Sorry you had to go through that, must've been horrible! O.O
      Awww I'm honored! :D
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I loved it, but can you pleaaasee make 'em longer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooommmmgggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur like the beat writer ever ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remember the Post when u were like may wakhray 3ami entay 3'6am w reem mure7a? The funny part is that my name is may and my cZn is reem and everyone tells is may wai3 maby anam 3laich ur body is so stiff & they would fight to sleep on reem hahhahah!!! I looooooovvvveeeeeeeeee your post ur so frickinnnn amazingg wat can isay more seriously? Go ahead and publish a book wat are u waiting for!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy crap, that's so freaky! So...does this make this story %.1 non-fiction? :p
    Thank you so so much for your encouraging words May! :D I'm smiling like an idiot now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Its mee D...again! But this time no questions hehe! I am really glad I made you laugh I love to put a smile on people's faces and I like seeing them happy! I am very excited that you liked my questions or in my case suggestions! I actually like youu and I love your stories walla your amazing! I wonder how old are you to be a great writer because I am 15 and I'm not even close to be writing like you write!

    -D xxoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again, D! :D
      LOL so do I :D Thank you so much, you're amazing too hon! Aww I'm flattered! I'm nineteen, but I started writing when I was seventeen I guess. I wrote an incomplete short story when I was fourteen or so but I stopped because I was "too shy to write", yeah don't ask... I'll always regret that stupid reason! It's never too late to start and I'd love to see what you have to offer! :D

      Delete