Sunday, April 15, 2012

Enemy (Part 1)


(Updated Note: This story has been edited out, original/crappy version is on my original blog site. This is a sequel to Pride Deep Inside, the whole story is summarized below (in purple). Or if you'd like to read it, head over to my original blog site (cashmerepoison.blogspot.com) and click on the Pride Deep Inside label (has to be viewed on web).)

Enjoy!

***

May was bullied her whole life by her cousins, Hamad being the lead. After twenty-two years of finally befriending someone -Majid- and trusting him with her secrets, she then discovered that Majid was the mastermind of her awful life. He blackmailed her cousin Hamad and her half-sister Danah a couple of years back to bully her constantly because of a car accident that had happened to Majid's sister, which was caused by Hamad and Danah. He threatened that he wouldn't tell on them if they did as he said and chose May to be their victim because he wanted to show them how much it feels to hurt your own sister -Hamad doesn't have any-. So when May discovered that, she got mad at him, furious, she trusted him, her own and first friend ever, but now that he's known her, he's begging her for forgiveness. May wanted to remove him from her life, forget what happened, but never forgive. Two years later, what do you think will happen? 

Dedicated to the lovely Manoosh. I miss you, girl!

**************

Two years later,

Text from Reem:

Yallah wainich?! 


Ever since the incident that had happened, Reem had been very supportive of me, we both regretted that we hadn't been close the past years. The one I trusted, the one I counted on, and the one I poured my heart out to without her judgments. That was Reem.

Rkabt sayyarti and turned the radio on, adjusting it to the right volume. My mobile phone vibrated against the leather seat of the passenger car.

Reem Calling...

I groaned as I picked it up, "Ugh kani yaya!" I shouted in agitation.

"Okay bas kint bagoolich i7na ma3zoomeen yom ilsabt 3nd Taiba Al-K." Reem replied calmly.
"Ula shakhbari! Ilsa3a cham?" I asked
"Umm 3ugub 9alat ilma'3arb, ammurich?" Reem replied.
"La ana asoog a7san, amurich." 
Reem shrieked through my phone, "Thiqa!"
I had to move my ear away from the phone.

I saw a black car waiting in the intersection to get to the road I was in, so I stopped and waved for the driver to pass, the driver thanked me, but there was something very familiar about the car, about the eyes of the driver...

"Oh my god!" I yelled out. Those black eyes shifted away from my car, it was like a reoccurring nightmare.

"Shfeech?" Reem replied in terror.

I was tongue-tied, what could I say?

"Sh-M-Ta." I stuttered.

"May tkalimay 3adil!"

"Umm la la walashay 7asbali dist 3ala ga6wa." I lied. I didn't want to bring him up.

"Way khara3teeni! Yallah ta3alay!"

I didn't want to say anything about It. It had been two years since The Incident and since I'd last seen him. They said he had travelled to the States to get his master's degree, but it had already been two years, akeed takharraj, 9a7?

And the scary part was...

He parked at my workplace.

3 comments:

  1. I can't seem to find the prequel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZINGGG STORYYY I MISS YOU SO MUCHHH YALAH KAMLIIII DONT STOPP😍😍❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete