Sunday, April 15, 2012

Enemy (Part 6)



Heeey!
I'm gonna be busy, like REALLY busy during the weekend fa I'm gonna post now!
BTW Manoosh, wainich?!
This post goes to GWTPA!

******

I smiled to myself. No I didn't have a thing for him, I just remembered an 'ally'.

Message to 99******

Twa88a3t somehow. :P Mn wainlik my #?

I put my phone inside my clutch purse and took a sip from my lovely ice cold, fresh orange juice.

Reem turned to me ,"Mayoona, sh8i99at hal bintain illi hnak?" 


She was talking about Dalal and Sara, the girls I had seen in the bathroom.

I snickered along with her,  "Ma 3nduhum salfa....well okay kint bl 7amam oo ga3deen ytkalimon 3an 'It' oo inna uhwa mawjood bl 7afla oo madri shinu fa yom kilina 6ala3na mn il7amam wella il2akh 6ala3 bwyoohna oo ma lagahum waih."

Reem raised her eyebrow, "Oo intay?"

"Shnu ana?" I replied.

"May!"  Reem shrieked, her eyes nearly popped out.

"Shnu?" I replied, anxious to know the answer.

"Uhma ya36oonich hal na'6rat l2ana...Majid noticed you and not them!"

"Yallah 3ad." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Wallah mn 9iji!" 

"Eee akeed l2ana uhwa, umm how do I say it? Mudeeri!" I retorted.

Reem rolled her eyes. I took out my cellphone from my purse.

Message from 99******

I have my own sources. 

Message to 99*****

La wallah!

Message from 99*****

Mhmm. :)

Message to 99******

Okaaaay.... So, ma7ad galli, wain tshti'3il?

Message from 99*****

Al-X company, intay 3nd sharikat Al-Flani, 9a7?

Message to Fahad:

Oui. :)
-

Half an hour later at the buffet room...

I walked with my plate in hand to find the table my cousins are sitting at.

I heard someone call out for me, "Ummm hi!"

I turned to see a table full of girls my age, some were looking at me from head to toe...

I smiled lightly to the girl who said hi to me, "Hi."

The same girl replied, "Ana shayfitich bmukan! Shsmich?"

Wow. "Uhmm wallah awwal mara ashoofich, sorry." I replied.

That was the politest way I could phrase it. I tried to make a run for it until....

"Haw imbala! Moo Majid Al-Flani mudeerich?"

What did they exactly see in him? If they had known the real him, the one I knew, they would be kissing my feet right now in admiration of how I could tolerate such a person.

"Ee, shdarach?" I replied.

A second girl interrupted, "Uhmm ubai mn 9jjich?"

The girls started snickering.

"Asfa bas fee shay?" I nearly spat out.

The first girl smiled, "La la, mafi shay."

They suddenly burst into laughter, I rolled my eyes in exaggeration in front of them and left for my table.

I saw Reem, "Iff shiftay hathaila ilBratz illi hnak?"

Reem peeked at their table, "Ee?"

"T3arfeenhum?" I asked.

Reem took a bite out of an oily dolma, "Thankfully la2, laish?"

"Bas as2al."

What were they snickering about?

No comments:

Post a Comment