Sunday, April 15, 2012

Enemy (Part 5)


Hello :D. Thank you so much for the comments! Sugar Free, wainich?!

Here's part 5 of Enemy. Enjooooy! ;D

****************************

Majid looked at me with wide eyes, I couldn't quite read them. I gripped on my shawl even tighter. I looked away from Majid, while the two girls kept swinging looks from me to Majid and back. I hurried back to the 8a3a, the vibration of the loud music shook the floor, I headed to my row and sat next to Reem.

"Majid hnee." I told her.

"Chathaba! Shdarrach?" Reem replied.

"Shfta yom 6ala3t mn il7amam."

Reem was about to say something when they announced that the men were going to enter.

People started wearing their 7jabs anad 3bi  and shawls.

7asait ib mobily yhtaz dakhl my silver clutch.

One new message:

99*******

May....

I freaked out. Who the hell was this person?

Message to 99*******

Who is this?

I couldn't wait, I didn't have any patience. Majid was the first name is mind, I was going to kill him. The men entered, the groom in the lead, the bride looked shy and happy at the same time.  Majid was in the men's line, almost every girl my age was looking at Majid and gossiping about him. Some girls even revealed some skin when he got near them. How sick.

Il7mdillah inna we were sitting in the back of the room, fa no way ithabbit waini fee or even look at me.

"Wai ya 8itha." Reem muttered.

"Minu?" I asked.

"Majid ba3ad, aku '3aira?"

I smiled, I loved how she always shared my thoughts.

Message from:

99*******

Hint: Uni.

Huh? I quickly looked at Majid. He didn't have his hands on his mobile, duh. So it couldn't be him. Who was it then? I didn't remember anyone from uni. And was this person a guy or girl?

Message to 99********

Not a big hint. 

Ilriyayeel 6la3aw, akheeran.  Some people even forgot the groom was there and started taking their hjab off but quickly putting it back on.

Message from 99********

Mit3amid, ;P. Another hint: Introduction to Economics. Ring a bell?

No it didn't.

Message to 99********

Laa, how did you get my number? And WHY do you have it?

He was driving me nuts. Whoever it was

Message from 99*******

Ufff LAST hint, May: Mama Haya's house, 2008? I have my ways. :) But not in a creepy way!

Oh I believe that. Th- oh my god!

Message to 99********

FAHAD?!

I could not believe it! Fahad was my cousins' cousin. Of course, nothing 'happened' between us, we pulled a prank on 7amad, our common cousin. We filled his plate with tabasco sauce when he wasn't looking. And filled his straw with it as well so that it burns lama he inevitably gets a drink. But of course, we had to pay.

Message from 99********

Bingo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment