Sunday, April 15, 2012

Enemy (Part 7)


I know, I know it's been a long long long time! :P Thanks to GWTPA, I'm now posting and yes, a promise is a promise! :D I hope to see comments :P 3ad nisait wain wgaft so I had to reread everything! Adri afashil....

Tell me what you think and have a great new year! :**
***

I walked up to my cousins and sat with them, ignoring the bickering girls. I pulled out my phone and checked it, no new messages or calls, which was good, I think. Although kanat ilsa3a ta8reeban two oo kint ta3bana!

"Shakly barid, bas ta3abt." I told them.

"Min ma3a bitrideen? Mi7na radeen ila bl thalath, thalath oo ni9. Oo 3umar ukhooy byakhithna." My cousin said.

"La say8i barra al7een, ana awa9lich. Bas n6reeni barra, basalim 3ala wa7da oo ayeech." Reem said, she's one hell of a lifesaver.

"Okay."

I looked around for the mothers of the bride and groom bas maligait'hum so I just grabbed my shawl and wrapped it around me and left the ballroom. Mishait bl hall ili barra ilballroom oo rkabt the glass elevator, with two ladies. I turned around and looked through the glass only to see Majid looking at me. My heart pounded in surprise and...fear.

 We looked at each other, me in confusion mostly, until it reached the ground floor. The two ladies caught us staring at each other and gave me a disgusted look...if only they knew.

I stood outside and waited for Reem, it got chilly so I wrapped the shawl closer around me. Other ladies also came and waited for their drivers. I checked my phone again but no missed calls.

"Sorry ta2akhart!" Reem told me, as if in cue, her driver pulled up right in front of us. We both got in the car and took off.

Worst thing was, 3indi dawam bachr.

No comments:

Post a Comment