Sunday, April 15, 2012

Enemy (Part 9)


Dear beloveds, thank you for reading! Inshallah you'll like this post!

Enjooooy!

***

I left Majid's office with a slouch, I rubbed my forehead trying to think of a way to win this game against him.

I had no idea how.

Rikabt ilasan9air oo nizalt il lobby, I got out of the building and headed to the coffee shop next to it. I opened the door and stood it the queue, Majid's ten KD practically dissolving in my hand. I ordered him a skimmed latte since 3shtaw he watches his weight when he's supposed to watch his tongue of his.
I did not get me anything, shabi bfloosa? And I wanted to play the game right!

I got back into the building, my stomach in knots with every floor the elevator reaches, I was scared of this semi-existant game of ours. But playing the game was imminent, even if you didn't want to play, you  were in it. No escape.

I knocked on Majid's door before entering, secretly wishing the coffee would burn that dirty tongue of his, I'd appreciate his whole mouth, throat, and stomach marra wa7da.

"Gahwtik." I told him as I entered.

His eyes were focused on the documents, he motioned me to come to his desk with his hand. I placed the coffee on the desk and took out the change from my bag.
"Ilrdood." I told him as I placed them next to the coffee.
"La khsheehum 3ndich 7ag ilmara ilyayya".

What?

"Umm ilmara ilyayya?"
"Ee." He replied nonchalantly.
"Oo ilsecretaira mash'3oola ilmarra ilyaya?" I asked, giving him a huge hint.

He got the hint as he looked up at me, "Madri." He said. No thank you's, nothing.

"Okay, barid 7ag sh'3li." I replied, giving him a second big hint.
"Tfathilay."

I skipped my desk and headed to the elevator to leave, it was 3:00, that was it!

*

I went over to Reem's house. Ta3awadna, someone had to be at the other's house, I told her about Majid and his little game of his, since he wrecked me, I wrecked him, now he's wrecking back and I'm going to stop him.

"Al7een shbtsaween?" Reem asked as we sat outside bl 7adee8a.
"Madri, ra7 akaml ma3a bl sh'3il 7ata law 9aira secretairta al7een."
Reem sighed as she looked at me, she gasped.
"La7'6a! Shoofay 3ashan matkhasreen wa'6eeftich, bl sh'3il khal isawi feech ili yabee, bl 6agag. Bas tgdreen t9eedeena bara ilsh'3l."

I looked dumbfounded, "Shlon?"
Reem thought again, "Madri."
"Ugh a7s chni kubart 3ala hal suwalf? Broo7a rayyal inarfz khana7gra a7sanli."
"Min 9jich hatha rayyal? May 3ugub ma ili sawa feech?"
I didn't say anything.
"Oo lail7een ma tab ga3d i2atheech?"
She had a point.

I sighed, "Bas khala9, mabi atkalam 3anna, ili isawee feeni bl 6agag, mali khilga!" I got fed up and mad now that Reem triggered the right gun, those memories of what he'd tell my cousins to do to me were horrendous, I could not bare just thinking about them!

"Okay, bas a3arfch, ra7 trdeenli oo tgooleenli shtsaween."
She was right, I was part of the game whether I liked it or not.

So, should I give in or give up?

No comments:

Post a Comment